Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

Well I just had five days off from college. Those days were amazing. I only wish that those days would have lasted longer. It was awesome to be home when all of my friends were home. I have not seen my best friend in 3 months and it was amazing to see her. The only bad part was that we really didnt have much to talk about. We are in two completely differenent places and its just hard to talk about things that are happening in two differenent places and you have no idea who the other person is talking about. It is just so weird to even talk about college to each other and there really isnt anything else to talk about, but I dont want to end our friendship because we dont have anything to talk about. It will just take some time to tell what will happen. Then my other friend that I have been reconnecting with has been trying. She had broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years like 6 months ago. He broke up with her and she has not really gotten over it. He went to play basketball at UNC Asheville. So my dad coached him and we get to watch him on the computer. So the other night we were watching him on the computer and then she showed up at our house. She just sat there and said horrible things the whole time and it was just really annoying. And then we had been hanging out alot and we had taken her out saturday night to hang out with some friends. She was there for 30 minutes and wanted to leave already but didnt say anything. So she just sat there miserable for the whole time that we were there. Then she went and put on her facebook the next day that she cant wait to get out of this town and that she is always bored. So it just made me feel like I had been nothing these past few months. So I dont know what is going to come of this, but it is just ridiculous. I am down to two weeks left in the semester at school I cannot wait to be done for a month. It is going to be great to get away and not have to do any homework. I have a month off and it is going to be amazing. I just have to get through finals and one last week of school and I will be done. CANT WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment