Monday, November 2, 2009

Friday Night

So I get done with class at 12. I get back to my room and start heading home. I get home around 1:30. I called my friend because we were planning to go watch Saw VI that night. So I call her and we planned on leaving at 3:30. So I take a nap and get ready to go. She does not show until 4:00. Then we ended up talking with my parents till 4:15. The movie was to start at 4:40 and it was a half hour drive to the movie theater. We also had to stop and pick up a gift certificate on the way. So we finally leave. We stop and get the gift certificate and it is like 4:30. We had 10 minutes to get to the movie theater. We get there and it is 4:45. We asked the people at the ticket booth if the movie had started yet or if it was just previews. So my friend went back and checked. To our luck the movie had already started. So the people were nice and sold us tickets for the 7:00 show so we got the cheaper price. So we had 2 hours to waste. We went to dinner and that only took an hour. Then we went to the dollar store and got candy for the movie and this lady kept on checking me out. She looked me up and down and then turned around. And she kept doing it. It was really creeping me out. So we finally get out of there and head to the car. There is this huge van parked like 2 spots away from us. There is no one parked between us. This old lady keeps looking at us and we were completely creeped out. So we leave there and we still have about 45 minutes. So what do we do, go to walmart. The worst place to go when you are bored. So we went and bought a scary movie to watch after we got home. I bought The last house on the left. It was really good by the way. So then we check out the 5 dollar bin. We probably stood there and looked through that for like 30 minutes. So we go buy the movies in the back of the store. Then I realize I needed to buy a birthday card for my mom. So we look at the singing birthday cards for like 15 minutes. So we had to check out and it was 7:00. The movie started at 7:20. So we head back to the movie theater and watch the movie. It was absolutely amazing, cant wait till Saw VII!! So then we go back to the house and watch the movie and I did not get to bed till 2. It was a crazy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment