Monday, November 16, 2009

Fun night with the BFF

So my best friend decided to spend the weekend with me. LOL! We did not plan this at all. So we knew that we wanted to hang out. So we rented a movie and watched it. It was like 11:30 at night. She was scared to drive home because we watched a scary movie. So I told her that she could just stay at my house. She said alright that sounds like fun. We have not had a sleep over in like 4 years. She was all into her boy friend for like 3 years and he went and dumped her. So she finally realized that our friendship had gone to the wayside. We finally reconnected these past few months. I had really missed her and was glad that we reconnected. So we ended up staying up until like 2:30 in the morning. I was super tired and had to go babysit the next day. Surprisingly I stayed awake the whole day and didnt take a nap when I got home. So then I texted her Saturday night and asked her what she was doing for the night. So of course we got together. I went and rented movies. (Yea we never watched those so 10.00 down the drain) So she walked in the door and I'm like are you going to stay becuase it was already 9:30 at this point. Shes like oh yeah. So sleepover #2 in progress. So we ordered pizza at like 10:30 and enjoyed that. So then we just hung out with my brother and surfed the net for most of the night looking at stupid stuff to make us laugh. So we decided to start a movie at like 1:00 in the morning. Then we started another movie. So we watched most of Taladega Nights (however you spell it). I ended up falling asleep during the movie but I am guessing that it was like 3:30 before I went to bed. I was supposed to go to church the next morning. So I look out the window and it still looked a little dark and not time to get up. So then I fall back asleep. Then my friend gets up and looked at her phone and it was 11:30. Guess I missed church. So I get up and she leaves because she had homework to do. So my parents get home and of course they are mad because we didnt go to church but oh well it was well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ksimms, thanks so much for all your comments! I love them and keep them coming!

    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete