Monday, October 5, 2009

Home for the weekend

Well I made my way home for the weekend as I have done for all the weekends I have been here. (I know sad, but I have a lot of friends at home.) So this weekend at my hometown was homecoming weekend. It was absolutely craziness. Two of my best friends were on homecoming court and I was hoping that they would win. One of the two I have been talking to for the whole month seeing how preparations were going for the dance and how he was feeling about the big moment. There were also two other girls on homecoming court that I did not want to win at all and not even to get princess. The one is super annoying and very full of herself and just drives about anyone nuts. She tries to act all innocent and act like she is common sense retarded. It drives me absolutely insane!! Then the other girl is just a serious witch and thinks that the whole world revolves around her. Most of her friends that she had does not even like her anymore because she has changed so much. Anyway, so I finally get home and surprised my family because I told them that I was not coming home for the weekend. That was a fun time. So I get in the house and take a nap for a while and then I find out that I have to help take money for the game for the first like hour, so I had to hurry and get ready. Then I head to the game and take money for a while and then I am set free. My friend showed up and we went and watched the homecoming parade with all the class floats and the candidates and attendants for homecoming court. So we look at last years homecoming king and queen car coming around the corner. Last years king was not supposed to be there and the prince of last year was supposed to do the crowning. Well...... last years king decided to show up and not tell anyone. We were all in shock and didn't know what to do because last years prince (which is one of my best friends) was waiting down at the field. Well it was not a happy moment. Anyway so we run back down to the field to watch the crowning. Then we see our old physics professor and student council adviser. We asked him how things were going and he was like awful. So come to find out, the one girl who is all about herself decided she was not going to ride in the car that she was assigned to because it did not match her outfit. (to me that is ridiculous!!) So we were like wow that is bad. The crowning was about to begin. They announced the princess, it was one of the girls that I did not want to win, but at least she did not get queen. They announce prince, my friend ended up getting prince. I was mad beyond belief. I totally was shocked. Then they announced king, wasn't who I thought it was going to be. Then they announced queen, SHE WON!! I was so excited and so was she obviously. The even better part was watching the other girl not win, her face was priceless!! Then another boy that was super full of himself did not win either and it was fun watching his face also. I felt bad because one of my friends did not get king, but he was still happy with the outcome, so thats all that matters. So it turned out to be a semi good weekend and thats all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment